5-8pm Jan1 thru Apr. 2.
What's New at SolVista Basin:
- ''Ted's Secret Stash'': All natural log park off the run ''Jackalope''
- 2 bump runs, ''Ghost Rider'' and ''Speculator''
- 2 designated powder runs when we get big snow: ''High Roller'' and ''South Forty''
- Beginner mini-terrain park features off the side of ''Milestone'' Lift at the base area
- ''The Tank'': Once an underground fuel tank, this new feature at SolVista Basin Terrain Park is 8 feet in diameter and 30 feet long with a quarter-pipe on each side.
SEVEN TRAILS GRILLE:
December 10 to April 3: Open daily from 11 am-9 pm
Located on the ground level of Base Camp Lodge, Seven Trails Grille offers a casual yet elegant dining experience for lunch and dinner. The Mediterranean menu features an array of daily specials, gourmet pizzas, fresh pasta entrees, appetizers and salads. The bar seating area extends to the outside patio, allowing patrons to bask in the sun and sip their favorite drinks while enjoying panoramic views of the slopes.
Call 1.970.887.5200 for reservations or take out.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Lunch: 11:00am-2:30pm
- Apres Ski & Bar Menu: 2:30-5:00pm
- Dinner: 5-9pm
Anyone will tell you that mountain biking doesn't get much better than the trails you'll find at the SolVista Bike Park at Granby Ranch. SoVista Bike Park is fast becoming Colorado's next big mountain biking hot spot. In fact, the SolVista Bike Park at Granby Ranch is now home to many of the prestigious Mountain States Cup Races. With both single-track and downhill trails, you'll find plenty of thrills for all levels of ride
From Denver, go west on I-70 to Exit 232 for Hwy 40 to Berthoud Pass, Winter Park, and Granby. Granby Ranch is approx. 15 miles past Winter Park on Hwy 40 - turn right on Village Rd. Follow the signs